It is time to start a new semester again. Letter of admissions have been sent to the children of Anzheng employees. Lots of families will have to worry about the tuition fees. At this critical moment, Anzheng Group, a warm family for all Anzheng people, has long noticed its employees’ demand and Anzheng Charity Foundation started its 13 years’“Anzheng children’s education scheme”. Ever since 2010, Anzheng Group has been offering assistance to help the children of impoverished employees to go to college each year. This year, by September 1st, 27 employees have submitted applications for assistance. After reviewing the applications, Anzheng Group will grant student subsidies to the children of Anzheng employees before October 31st.
For all the time, Zheng Anzheng, president of Anzheng Group and honorary chairman of Anzheng Charity Foundation, has put education in the first place and taken education as his ongoing commitment.
In 2012, Anzheng Charity Foundation established the tertiary education fund-“Anzheng children’s education scheme”-to assume its social responsibility for developing and contributing to education. Under this scheme, the foundation will put aside 100,000 Yuan special education fund for helping children of Anzheng employees to receive tertiary education.
The children of many Anzheng employees, especially children of workers on production lines, have remained in their hometowns. Our employees travelled thousands of miles to work at Anzheng and made great contributions for the development of the Company. To express our most profound gratitude for Anzheng employees and compassion for the students, we are devoted to supporting education and encouraging children of production line workers to receive tertiary education in order to relieve employees’ worries about paying for their children’s tuition fees. The Group specially established “Anzheng children’s education scheme” tertiary education fund to help their children receive tertiary education. According to employees’ performance in the Company, their children may be entitled to the education fund of 1000-1800 Yuan.
1. Requirement for applying for tertiary education fund under Anzheng children’s education scheme:
1) Regular production line workers at the production center (production department, quality department, logistics department, and technology department only) of Anzheng Fashion Group Co., Ltd. who have served a term of labor contract for at least one year.
2) Their children (including legally adopted children) are about to start or are receiving tertiary education (state-sanctioned diploma or undergraduate studies).
3) Their children excel in both studies and behaviors and are free of any bad credit history.
2. The funding standard for tertiary education fund under Anzheng children’s education scheme
According to employees’ performance and the education level of their children, after providing relevant evidences, they will be able to receive corresponding student subsidies according to the criteria below:
Years of working
One parent is an employee of the production line
≥1 year but <6 years
Multiplied by 1.2
The aid for both parents working on the production line is 1.5 times of that for single parent working on the production line.
Both parents are employees of the production line
≥1 year but <6 years
Multiplied by 1.2
1) If both parents are employees from the production center, only one person shall apply. It is not allowed for both parents to apply at the same time or apply twice.
2) If both parents are employees from the production same and have different service life and the other party is obliged to serve over one year, the party with longer service shall prevail.
3. Application procedure for tertiary education fund under Anzheng children’s education scheme
1) For first-time application, applicant shall provide household registration book, village or subdistrict seal, photocopy of child’s identity card, letter of admission or certificate from the child’s school (state-sanctioned full time study), as well as the completed application form.
2) Each semester year parent shall provide the photocopy of child’s academic transcripts and the employment certificate issued by the HR Department as well as the completed application form.
3) Each year from August 1st to October 31st will be the time for granting of student subsidy.
4) After being reviewed and approved by the Financial Department, the subsidy will be granted to designated applicant, who shall sign and receive the subsidy.
5. After completion, the child of the applicant shall submit academic transcripts, evidences social activities in the school and public welfare activities, photos, as well as career plan to the management institute for record and propaganda activities.
6) All documents related to education assistance shall be provided to Anzheng Charity Foundation for safekeeping.
On October 31st 2012, Anzheng children’s education scheme granted the fist lot of subsidies to 29 employees, amounting to 34,500 Yuan in total.
Education is the cornerstone for national revitalization and social development. For all the time, Anzheng Fashion Group looks upon education as its own social responsibility. Recently, Anzheng Fashion Group and Anzheng Charity Foundation has donated for Zhizilu Primary School in Yunnan, Haining Senior High School, Haining No.1 Middle School, Shuangshan Experimental School in Haining, Haichang Subdistrict Central Kindergarten in Haining City, and Po’er Primary School in Weiyuan County, Gansu Province. In addition, they have also jointly set up “Yueqing Hope Project•Zhejiang Anzheng Charity Foundation Education Subsidy” together with Yueqing Committee of the Communist Youth League of China, hoping to create a better educational environment for local children.